About the Project
The Colorado Department of Transportation, in cooperation with W.L. Contractors will begin work replace the traffic signals at two intersections in Weld County – Windsor on SH 392 & SH 257 and in Ault on SH 14 & 1st Ave. This will include the removal and installation of signal poles, mast arms, controller cabinets, fiber infrastructure, cameras and other infrastructure needed for the signalization.
- Cost: $1 Million
- Contractor: WL Contractors Inc.
- Timeline: January – July 2021
- Location: At the intersection of CO 392, CO 257 in Windsor and CO 14 and 1st Ave in Ault
Proposed Work Schedule
- Proposed work schedule: January 2021 to July 2021
- No current construction as of March 9, 2021, awaiting materials.
- All motorized vehicles should expect some travel impacts throughout the construction of this project.
- Motorists should be aware of lane closures and lane shifts in the intersections.
- Motorists are urged to obey speed reductions and watch for construction personnel and equipment in the work zone.
To view more about this project, please visit CDOT at https://www.codot.gov/projects/signal-pole-replacement-weldco