The parks are available for citizens’ enjoyment. Please take pride in our parks and clean up any items you bring with you.
Our parks include:
- East Park located east of the tracks on B Street
- Caboose Park located on Highway 85
- Memorial Park located on Highway 85
- Liberty Park located on First Street
- Skate Park located on First Street
- Youth Park located on Alpine Avenue
- Doc’s Memorial Park – Doc’s Memorial Park is located on Linden Oaks Dr. in the Highland Meadows Subdivision south on First Avenue. Doc’s Memorial Park is the newest park with a sculpture, bench and a plaque honoring past doctor’s of Ault. Doctor’s include: Dr. Thompson, Dr. Anderson, Dr. Patterson and Dr. Jordan. The Highland Service Club donated the sculpture to the park.