Website Greeley PD - Victim Assistance Unit
The Greeley Police Department, in cooperation with the departments of Ault, Eaton, Evans, Garden City, Johnstown, Kersey, LaSalle, Milliken, Nunn, Severance, and Windsor provides aid to innocent persons who suffer physical, emotional or financial loss as a result of a crime or non-criminal stark misfortune. The unit is staffed by full-time, part-time, and highly trained volunteer advocates. Advocates serve these communities by providing a comprehensive victim-centered approach through on-scene crisis response and follow-up services.
To provide crisis intervention and service referral information.
- 12-24 Hours on-call shifts
- Volunteer sign-up basis
- 4 hours per month
- 12 hour shift weekdays/weekends
- 24 hour holidays
- Others as needed
- At least 19 years of age
- Valid Colorado driver’s license
- Valid car liability insurance
- Live within 15 minutes of our covered agencies
- Ability to pass comprehensive criminal background check including polygraph and drug/alcohol testing
- Ability to follow written and oral directions
- Must attend monthly meetings
- Training included
- Education or experience commensurate with the assigned duties.
To apply for this job please visit greeleypd.com.