Posts to Town social media sites will generally be reviewed and responded to during the regular business hours of Monday–Friday 9am–3pm.
The Town of Ault reserves the right to delete comments containing:
- Comments which are clearly off topic or irrelevant to the discussion or post.
- Profane, obscene or vulgar language
- Personal attacks or “fighting words” of any kind
- Content that encourages, promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of age, race, sex, color, creed, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Spam or links to other sites or pages
- Encouragement or endorsement of illegal activity
- Solicitations of commerce
- Promotion or endorsement of political organizations, groups or candidates
- Personally identifiable medical information (HIPPA laws)
- Information that may compromises the safety, security of the public or public systems
- Information that may compromise the proceeding of any criminal or civil investigations.
- Copyright infringement; content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party
The Town of Ault’s failure to remove any such comment or post shall not be construed as approval or endorsement of the content by the Town, its officials, agents or employees.
Please note that the external comments expressed on social media sites do not reflect the opinions of the Town of Ault, its officers, agents or employees. The Town of Ault is not responsible for the content of any external comment or post and expressly disclaims any liability for external comments and posts. Comments posted within Town social media sites will not be considered as official requests for information or action. All official correspondence and requests will be received through the Town of Ault at 201 1st St, P.O. Box 1098 Ault, Colorado 80610 or at townofault.org/report-it. Please note that any content posted to Town social media sites are subject to public disclosure.