Where do I vote?

Municipal Elections are held at the Ault Town Hall Council Chambers, 201 1st Street, Ault, CO 80610.

How do I vote absentee?

If you wish to vote by an absentee ballot, you must fill out an application in the Town Clerk’s Office. Forms will be available the first week of January in an election year. If you are a permanent mail ballot voter, you will not need to fill out an application, as you will automatically receive … Read more

How do I register to vote?

Registration forms are available at Town Hall. You can also register at the Weld County Clerk and Recorder. You must be registered 30 days prior to an election to vote in that election.